This smoking machine features all special requirements for high-class research: compliance with ISO, Health Canada and square puff profile protocols as well as ease of handling, fast cleaning and high speed product change capabilities.
The smoking robot VITROCELL VC 10® and manual smoking machine VC 1 are widely used systems for the evaluation of conventional and e-cigarettes. Based upon extensive application experience in whole smoke and aerosol research, VITROCELL® has extended it’s product family for smoking machines by creating the versatile and easy-to-use automatic smoking machine VC 10® S-TYPE.
- Platform concept with docking stations
- Large magazine for 300 cigarettes enabling long test runs
- New contact-free lighter using hot air
- New smoking head with small dead volume and integrated butt ejector
- Quick-lock holder system for all types of conventional and e-cigarettes
- Machine-controlled button actuator for e-cigarettes
- Heated smoke path system
- New multiple exhaust port system
- Scalable to up to 3 syringe drives
- Entire product change cleaning in < 10 min (with a few prepared exchange parts)
Click here for VC 10 S-TYPE product presentation